Saturday, May 2, 2009

Jewellery made easy

Making jewellery (specially earings) turned out to be my most recent and very entertaining hobby! It's like you can have your cake and eat it too. (chuckle).

And for that, I have this real sweet friend of mine to thank from the bottom of my heart. Bless you sweetie for introducing me to a gals next-best-friend (well I could use diamonds and crystals instead of beads ..... next time, next time) :-)

And I thought, well, why not add it to my blog. After all it's my blog, and I am pretty much the master of my blog; ain't I? One of the good things about having your own blog is it does give you a chance to pat your own back once in a while ;-) eh!

Trust me ladies, this is one pass-time that's a whole lot of fun and at the end of it you get to try it on too. Isn't that an added bonus?! Try it. I am sure you'll all agree with me.

No comments: